View Single Post
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 09:26 AM       
Okay, okay. I'll dig out the diet recommendations the doctor gave me.

Here's something interesting... There is a fatty deposit in the underside my left wrist that has been there since 2002 (possibly a ganglion cyst). It's not hard, and it only shows when I flex it. If that resulted from having a poor diet, then I better eat better fast.

Another thing... I have iron-deficient anemia. I wonder if that's connected to my mood instability. I had no idea that was even related to Vitamin D (which is found in sunlight. Which I haven't gotten much of since I started working at night 9 years ago, when I started becoming aggressive and forgetful.

Could it be that... All of these things are connected and simply not getting enough sunlight on top of working at night is affecting me mentally and physically?