View Single Post
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 10:25 PM       
ah, shut up wise ass. go make some posts of your own and stay the f*ck outta my thread with all the annoying comments you always make.... i've seen your stuff in those other blogs so dont pull that crap on me!
ah, shut up wise ass. go make some posts of your own and stay the f*ck outta my thread with all the annoying comments you always make.... i've seen your stuff in those other blogs so dont pull that crap on me!