View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 4th, 2004, 03:45 PM        FORGET IRAQ! Pakistan is the Most Major Threat to the US
I've become convinced the Invading Iraq was exactly what Al Quaeda wanted us to do.

Iraq had no WMD. Maybe we knew that, maybe we didn't. It doesn't matter. Al Quaeda exploited our greatest weakness, arrogance. A large portion of our military is now bogged down in Iraq.

Iran is well on it's way to a nuclear weapon. Libya was well on it's way to a nuclear weapon. orth Korea probably has a nuclear weapon.

What do all these countries have in common? Black market nuclear trading and networking revolving around dr. Kahn, tyhe father of the Pakistani Bomb.

No one seriously believes Kahn acted without the knowledge of Pakistan's military and intelligence communities. Khan was in a position to know Iraq had no nuclear program, at least not through his network.

Who funded major aspects of Al Quaeda through it's network of religous schools along the border with Afghanistan? Pakistan's intelligence service.

We know now that while Iraq was not involved in Nuclear proliferation, all the other countries that were had help from Kahn. We haven't heard made a peep about the fact he was pardoned by Mushariff. Publicly we say we believe he acted all by himself and it's all over now. Why would we do something like that? What are we getting? Pakistans assistance. They're going to hand us Bin Laden just in time for the election. That's what they're telling us, and they do seem to be moving their army into the border hill country.

And we are buying it. Because we're arrogant. Because we believe they would never dare act against us, teeny weeny little Pakistan. Haven't they proved that already by allying with us against Afghanistan?

Crap. This is little Big Horn. The spring offensive in Afghanistan is a trap. Musharif will be dead by then if not sooner. Pakistan hasn't allowed us into the hill country. Why now? Becuase our troops will have to mass somewhere. And Pakistan has something Iraq didn't. Nuclear weapons.

Think they wouldn't dare? What's Al Quaidas main short term goal? Terror and destabilization. They thrive in destabalized areas. Look how well they're doing in Iraq, a country they probably didn't even have a foothold in before we blew it apart. Nuking the army would almost certainly be followed by brutal, possibly nuclear retalliation. Pretty terrifying. Pretty chaotic. And since we announced our intentions for this spring, my guess is a loarge portion of Al Quaidas ops guys have been funnelled out of there through Pakistan already.

I think that was their goal all long. With W. in the whitehouse they knew that if they hit us hard we'd turn on Iraq, a country that turns out to be strategically insignificant in the Nuclear Black Market.

I'm not shitting about this. This is what I really think, my actual arm chair analysis. I think we are heading for a major disaster. I think our boastful 'bring 'em on' leader is being manipulated into a trap. I think Al Quaeda is playing him and has been since he was elected.