View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
I don't want to start a new thread for my few comics, so I shall post in this used dump. Here's the backstory to this. Back in 2003, my roommate and I put out our own neighborhood newsletter once a month called "No Objection". Yes, we were grown adults doing stupid shit like this. Anyways, in the newsletter we'd have neighborhood news like who was a dick, why the mini mart down the street was run by terrorist assholes who terrorize by restocking their food with stale shit, and basic retarded stuff like that. It was only 3 pages long usually, but the last page was a comic section. I could only find a few of our old comics, and most of them were inside jokes anyways, so here's one. It's called Fat ET. In it, ET comes back from space and just gets lazy and fat as he lives suburban life with Elliot. It was one of our only recurring comics, but I enjoyed drawing half of it while my roommate drew the other half. The bad handwriting is all me though. Sadly that's almost my best penmanship at the time. I know it's horrible, but I enjoy looking back on it. We'd distribute these to about 150 people in a circular radius around our house, always slipping them in their mailboxes in the middle of the night.