View Single Post

Tubesock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 08:05 AM       
Quote:
This may BLOW your MIND, but I don't work a at 7-11, i work at a video store. Although i wish i did work at a 7-11 so I can put anthrax in your slurpee...
Holy shit! That did blow my mind! In fact, I creamed my pants too! I'm glad you get to sit on your fat ass all day at Blockbuster and watch 'Care Bears Hug Each Other's Asses' all day! Besides, I've already tasted anthrax. It tastes like sherbert.

Quote:
My avatar pic is the best thing you're ever going to witness Tubesock. And what jollies? I'm actually kind of happy your back, you're almost, almost but not quite as good as the late VinceZeb.
No, your avatar needs boobs. And who is VinceZeb?

Quote:
Did you even read my post? I made that picture months ago, stupid. Why are you even trying? Don't you think it's pointless to "mock" people you don't even know? Don't you think you should at least browse the forums for at least some time so you can tell which poster here to call a Dance Dance Revolution, pink shirt wearing, tri-sexual faggot, instead of arbitrarily assiging pointless and stupid cliches to people?

Jesus Z. Christ, Tubesock. You eat brown.
No, I didn't read all of your post. I think it went something like "Tubesock is stupid. Believe in Jesus. I like brownies. TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA." And I already told you why I'm trying, stupid!!! I want to be a beefy mocker and the best way is to charge in blindly! Like John Rambo! YAAAAAAAAR!!! *kills the terrorists*

And why would you make a picture of Bill Cosby or Urkel or whoever it is?! That's stupid!!! You could be curing cancer instead!

As for your "Don't you think it's pointless mocking people you don't know and hey I'm a hippie, let's all be friends and sing Cat Stevens before we mock each other", I'm not one for your touchy-feely-grab-my-buttocks style of mocking. I'm sure it's okay for yourself to get to know that DDR, pink shirt, fart sniffer is, but if I were the DDR, pink shirt, fart sniffer, I'd say "Les Waste, do not touch my toned buttocks while I'm trying on this pink shirt and playing DDR!" Luckily, I don't wear pink and would laugh at the sight of a disabled kid playing DDR. So, I'm afraid we can't be together in electric dreams, Les Waste. You'll have to find someone else to have erect-nipple wetdream, pink shirt, DDR fantasies over.