Thread: HEADLINE NEWS
View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn
Personally I am anti helmet laws, but pro wearing helmets by choice, because if you are dumbass enough to go at high speeds without head protection, then I don't want you peeing your DNA in my gene pool, and helmet laws keep those dumbasses alive. That being said, I have to laugh at the story because of the irony.
Well, maybe. Looking at it from another perspective, people who have endured head trauma from accidents involving extreme acts of stupidity, and survive, are quite the drain on our health care system. Personally, this is why I support helmet laws.

However, if they also sign a waiver denying any sort of medical assistance if they should sustain a life-changing injury, then ride on, citizen douchebag!
You may already be there.