Thread: Scariest games?
View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 05:21 PM       
The only things that I see as being different from the old promo game is that a) it doesn't look like it's in "the house" (although the all-important STAIRCASE is there, I saw) and b) I don't remember actually seeing Kayako in the promo game.

The one thing that is majorly similar is the cat-sounds and the croak-sounds getting progressively louder, which I think is supposed to increase your dread but in my opinion wipes out the surprise factor.

I checked a while ago to see if the game was still at that URL and it was gone...didn't check to see if it had popped up anywhere else. You were safe as long as you stayed downstairs, but you died pretty much immediately if you went up the staircase.