View Single Post
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 11:16 AM       
"Why does the freedom to criticize our leaders end with the start of a war?" Jeanette X

It doesn't.

"Why must we sing the praises of America on this board? It accomplishes nothing." - X

See. You are just anti-American. To you being balanced and showing the great accomplishments of this nation hurt your argument. You objective is to talk us down. Admit it.

"If a liberal president was currently in office, would you, a conservative, still agree that we must not criticize our leaders during time of war?"

Simply not.

"Then you'll be pleased to know the leftists aren't the ones fighting this war." - FS

Yes, Yes I am.

"How often did you criticize Clinton during Desert Fox, or during the bombings of Yugoslavia??? You're a hypocrite and you know it." - Kevin

No I'm not. You just made that up. Try another lie. You're about as accurate as a SCUD missile...........I'd like to see some proof if you dare....

"Hah! Nice one." - appointer

Hah! You just creamed in you pants over one of Kevin's lies. Let him try to prove it.

If he can, I will never post here again.