View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I'm paid about 4 times what I charged for when I was freelancing on the side.

Don't get me wrong; it's a super fun job. It's just that a lot of these high profile CEOs are real weird. They want to make their meetings and presentations "fun", but I think someone had to explain "fun" to them, and we end up with some story about how customer service = rock climbing
Oh man, I used to hate that shit. One owner used to say "We give them raises and they forget a month later and everyone is miserable again, we need to make the environment fun!" He then gave us managers a book called Fish.

http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Remarkabl...ephen+c+lundin

What a fucking piece of shit waste of time. I know he must have been excited when at some moral booster seminar and probably paid out the ass for the classes and 5 books. The problem was

#1 We did internet tech support and everyone calling us hates us.
#2 The pay was great, checks were no good though until 2 weeks after you were paid.
#3 He hired a ton of retards that have never used a computer to do tech support 300 miles away from the real techs and those guys would never take our advise or bother to learn anything.
#4 What's the point anymore, let's just have fun.