View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 5th, 2004, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
James, you made the point that davin posts a lot of pics of himself...which he does, and we all take the piss out of him for it. But your arguments would be a bit more palletable if they didnt come across as so unbelievably bitter and insanely jealous.
See, the thing is, I made a simple enough comment to start with. Glowbelly has to jump in and defend him, which is aggrivating to me. I don't really think anyone needs Mommy to stick up for them around here.

On top of that, she made some pointless comment about me not taking my shirt off, which try as I might, can't seem to find any relevance to anything. As it comes off, she's saying Davin's great because he takes half-naked pictures of himself. Then going on to make more faulty arguments. like calling me shallow for disliking his self-involved attitude. If I was shallow, I'd just hate him for how he looks, which is just a added on point for dislike.

So it's not so much that I'm really being so bitter to Davin, but rather Glowbelly. And as for jealousy, I'd have to disagree, because I don't even quite know what I'm supposed to be jealous of.

Davin, I really couldn't care less about. It's Glowbelly who's irking me, and is the basis for all those comments. Hope this clears everything up now.