View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
You're not UNCOMMON, of course, but it's awesome to see such a stereotypical, comically rampaging pussy. You keep jabbering about libel and slander and police enforcement, as if ANYONE would EVER believe you, then SERIOUSLY try to VERY, VERY SERIOUSLY threaten Tadao, before immediately buckling, begging for mercy, and throwing out as many freudian excuses as possible... when NONE OF THIS MATTERS, AT ALL, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT YOU SNIVELING LITTLE CUNTGOB.

And then seven force makes me nearly piss myself laughing so hard at the thought of you staring in shock and terror at his increasingly ominous posts. Hell you think TADAO is actually threatening, let alone Seven Force.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
POOR ME POOR ME POOR ME POOR ME I HAVE THE COMPULSIVE NEED TO ROMANTICIZE EVERY SINGLE BLOG-ENTRY OF A THOUGHT THAT I HAVE AND I'M EASILY SCARED ABOUT INTERNET THINGS BECAUSE I don't leave the fucking house
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
...though why you are pretending to see yourself in Pram I cannot guess...