View Single Post
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 03:19 AM       
UPS is fucking killing me.

I've ran into a situation where I lost a fucking PS2 and a really awesome watercolor/pastel set because they had to repack a box due to being damaged. I was pretty damn paranoid about folks and even worse living in a military school dorm. EVERYTHING had to be put away or in a locker and I got the packages about two hours before shut down. Not enough time to go get a camera or anything.

I call them up and explain the whole thing and they tell me to give them the empty box. Like shit anything else happened afterwards. So I didn't bother fighting and just put it behind me.

Cue to today when I finally expect a package of parts from Newegg and what do I see when I'm going up my steps? No stubs, but my fucking package right on my god damn door step. No one around. Even though you have to go through the gate which is shared with my neighbors and their dogs (which they rarely let out and are friendly as hell) and up a covered staircase I don't think anyone around me is unaware of me living by myself. And now I can't seem to get their fucking website to actually put the option of "Customer pick up" on my second box.

I want to throw a shit covered brick through their fucking windows. I got lucky with a $400 package but now I have to hope no one gets an idea when he rolls around on Monday.

PS: Tried to do Saturday but I'm too god damn poor for fifteen dollars extra.