View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 10:48 AM       
The interpretation i lean toward is that Ahmadinejad was saying that the Israeli Regime is acting in a way that will bring about it's own demise. Granted, the same could be said of Iran. I'm not so much defending this guy as trying to point out that he's not as bad as he's made out to be(madman?).. i'm sure people are saying the same about bush in some circles but i don't need a translation for english, i gotta say ahmadinejad does seem more intelligent than gw.

regarding the holocaust denial stuff,(crap i didn't want to sidetrack on this but) there are similar mistranslations, yes, duke was allowed to speak and denials were present and quoteable, but i'm with those that say that the holocaust numbers are exaggerated for political reasons. the problem is that if one says no, not 6million but 4million get lumped into a 'denial' conspiracy which is utter bull.. don't forget that there were more than Jews targeted by Hitler but Isreal would too often have it all about Jews targeted and nothing else. I'm stuck in the middle telling the deniers they are full of crap and telling the other crowd they are exaggerating so i often get slammed by both sides. either way, it's not that simple, there were players involved in funding(profit), politics, and establishment of the state of 'Isreal' in America and Europe that are never talked about.