View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2021, 08:48 AM       
10 years ago I was on top of everything with TV and now I don't know WHAT the fuck is going on anymore. I got Netflix and Hulu w/ HBO Max and Amazon Prime w/ IMDbTV and Disney+ and also what we can't find on any of those we'll try to find on Youtube with some Russian shithead filming his TV on Betamax and hopefully we don't see his dick in the frame

Meanwhile we have to keep stopping my four-year-old from watching those trillions of youtube videos from India where the fucking soccer balls are bouncing on the colored eggs with Peppa Pig characters on them otherwise she'll grow up to be a moron.

Anyway there's so much on my list to watch that I don't have time for anymore that it's overwhelming so I'm watching a bunch of Simpsons I really want to try Queen's Gambit though

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog