View Single Post
hawaiian mage is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 08:31 PM       
I'm like a wanna-be vegan. I usually don't eat meat or dairy just becuase it tastes really bad and I hate it so much.

But I'm not going to stop eating fudge becuase it has milk as an ingredient. And I still eat seafood and beef becuase it tastes damn good.

I should really feel guilty about the beef. Those cows have some of the most inhumane living conditions to get the meat right, have their heads crushed with sledgehammers, and eat enough food to feed a family for months. But it's just hard to care when no one else notices and the meatballs make the speghetti so much better.

Quote:
I'm not here to insult, but what do vegans eat? There are certain necessary elements in dairy and mean products that you cannot obtain by other stuff alone.
There's nothing inside meat or dairy that didn't first come from a plant. There's nothing in meat or dairy you can't get elsewhere. Just dairy is animal produced liquid food for developing young, and meat is pure stuff-that-animals-are-made-of, so you're body can skip a few digestion steps when it eats this stuff instead of plants.