View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 10:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I don't hate you, Pentergarn. My usual reaction to you is a groan whenever you drop another horrible Dad joke (like that "America's hat" comment); it's when you start acting the victim and trying to be an internet toughie that you become actively annoying.

I don't even really know what you're going on about, to be honest. We attack you? I recall posting a or in response to particularly shitty jokes (and you'll notice I refrained from saying anything to your Men in Black comment [GOOD ONE, BRO!]), but that's about it. It's like you've been sitting there, boring as shit, and then when you get a whiff of attention, you don't know how to handle it.

Whatever the case, you're being awfully uppity.
My point is, (and notice I quoted your reply and not Zhukov's, at least you actually said something that someone older than 10 might say, all he is capable of is whatever that drivel was he posted a few posts previous) that for someone that the 2 of you find so boring you both seem to actively seek me out to critique. (though I will admit for you Zomboid this has become a recent thing. I had little to no reason to even respond to you until I became your running punchline to the same boring joke you told several times) The people I find boring I just let go unless they decide to start shit with me directly.

As an aside to Zhukov's 'well thought out, mature reply' (and to this stupid fight you started with me as well Zomboid) Why do you think the Tadao vrs. Zhukov thread was originally Pentegarn vrs. Zhukov? Because nobody found our 'you suck' 'no, you suck' fights interesting, and the stupidity of it needed to be addressed. Mix in some self awareness. Nobody wants to see this crap between us because everyone finds it tiresome, and everyone is not wrong about that, it is tiresome. I went so long after that thread without bothering to respond to you, because I am self aware enough to know that what we were doing was boring. As long as you left me be I didn't need to respond to you no matter how boring I found your anti America propaganda and your 'here's another girl I cannot muster of the courage to ask out while I referee people roller skating' posts. You should probably do the same. It just isn't going to entertain anyone and it never will