View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 09:50 AM       
That answer would be yes, yes he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I'm still in awe that this forum has a Political, Philosophy, and news forum. Not many forums are too friendly to people that are interested in current events.

Example: One time I got banned from a forum just for commenting on another persons political post.

I-Mockery, Cheers to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao
Where was that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
The Spoony Experiment Forums

It didn't help either that the absurdly aggressive Lady moderator (Who was also Spoony's girlfiend) hated me for being "condecending" and "holier then thou". Whatever that meant. She seemed to have a few screws loose and was on a big power trip.

I hope when they are both poor and living in the same refrigerator box together I can walk by them in a fancy suit, eating a chilidog, while wiping my mouth with 100 dollar bills. I would lean over dripping the chili sauce all over their home (box) and ask them rhetorically if I ever got over the whole "Condecending" thing.......god I hate them.....
You may already be there.