View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:48 AM       
I guess an immediate drop off doesn't mean other guy instantly. But it means something was all of a sudden wrong or changed.

I was dating a girl for 5 months and she was probably the hottest girl I've ever been with. At least to me. In other people's opinions I've had hotter, but yeah, she really did it. Anyways, the thing that changed it is that I took her to meet my friends for the first time. She was a hardcore christian and I didn't realize they'd look like such unsavory individuals that I socialize with. So when we get to their house and go inside there's a giant drawing of a fetus being stomped on the wall of their house behind the drum set. Also a few upside down crosses. We all get to talking, then they kind of start realizing she's a christian and ask questions about it. They start poking holes in it. I know that they didn't realize this would be a major thing. They were just really curious about shit and why she thought that way. She said she needed to get home, so she drove me back to my place. She gave me a long kiss that if I had realized it now, really was a way of saying goodbye to me. It lasted way longer than normal. When I called her the next day, there was no answer. I called her for a week straight with no answer. I thought something might have happened to her. I found her mom's number and contacted her, she told me Jenny was fine and that she was busy right now. A week after that, I get a box full of stuff that I had given her over the months with a letter detailing how she loved Jesus and needed to devote herself to him only for now.

Did she find Jesus recently? That dude's stealing all the ladies.