View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 14th, 2003, 10:08 AM       
I like the whole story 'cause is so damn BIG, like TEXAS TOAST! The republican wants to redistrict one year after the last redistricting 'cause they figure they can't be stopped, which is incredably in your face. The Democrats are like some cowboys the railroad are trying to push off their land and they ain't gonna stand for it! But the railroads got the TEXAS RANGERS so the Democrats gotta go on the lam and whole up in Oklahoma! If this don't end in a shoot 'em up, I'm gonna be mighty dissapointed.

As for Massachusetts, Don't count us out. when I was a teenager, A massachusetts man won the NH state lottery. NH wouldn't pay out because they were Mad at Massachusetts for taking liscence plate numbers of Mass vehicles buying liquor at NH state liquor stores to avoid paying liquor taxes. Mass demmanded NH pay the lottery winner his winnings, NH wouldn't, so Mass sent state marshalls across the line to basically hold up a NH state liquor store. Only when state marshalls pulled their weapoins on the NH state liquor store employees was deal worked out.