View Single Post
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 02:57 PM       
for a time, it was good.

sony dropped the bomb. 120,000 ps3 in america for 2006. which means we are getting 2. i easily get 30 times in a day where i have to tell people, no, they cant have one and good luck finding one. So some people are actually angry at us for not having them. Those people are forgetible, whatever, they can be mad that they cant blow 1000 bucks for there bratty kids. The real people who should be mad are the ones who pre-ordered it. Aparently the old manager decided that he didnt like to write things down and as a result we have about 30 ps3 reserves written down but in actuallty we have amost 100 in the system. People have been pre-ordering since before the ps3 was orignally announced and because of the shoddy paper work someone who preordered 4 months ago is gtting the first one. Many times people have come in asking about there preorder. I cant find them on the list, but they have down 50 bucks saying they are gonna get one. No fun

The wii is being handled the same way. first i was told we are gonna get 20 because nintedo loved us. Then we actually got our release and we were getting 9. now im finding out we are getting 4... i think. It doesnt matter anyways because according to a new company rule, i cant buy a wii or a ps3 on release from our store. Frustrating. the game store was wii plan 1, wii plan 2 was ruined as well by my current manager.

Wii plan 1 was the idea that on launch we were getting 9 wiis. 4 were going out for preorder and the 5 remaning were first come first serve. i was then informed if i wanted to get the wii tho i had to drop like an extra 200 bucks on accesories and games. If we sell the wiis for more, more will come our way on the next shipment. I have 300 bucks set aside for the wii. thats one game and the system. I dont want to spend 500 bucks, i would just buy a 360.

wii plan 2 was a bit more devious. Customers would come in asking about getting one and i would inform them that we are not gonna have enough. So i would tell them to check wal-mart, best buy, costco. I would tell them every store but k-mart. k-mart is gonna have them and if i didnt tell anyone i figured i was eleminating competers. No luck, my manager has been telling people to got o k-mart ONLY. so him, combined with me telling everyone else to go to the other stores pretty much screws me.

I want a Wii so bad. im gonna freeze my ass to a time where the wii isnt in such high demand and all the games are like 10 bucks.