View Single Post
darklycan is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 09:03 PM       
Xbox 360: The 360 seems like a second next-gen console I would get when it has a good value pack with it. (Thats what I did with my Xbox). ATM the main selling point for the 360 for me is some of the games, Dead Rising would be a game I would start afresh everyday mostly becasue I love horror movies. However for christmas i'm going down to Melbourne and my Cousin has a 360 so I'll see what it is like before I make my mind up about it.

Wii: The console I am picking up on December the 7th. I have always had a soft spot for nintendo becasue nothing make a VERY LONG car trip seem shorter than my gameboy. Also 1st party games from nintendo have been the only ones that have stood out for me. PS2 and Xbox 1st party games weren't eye raising for me. Also Nintendo usually has the genres of games I like, so that another selling point for me. Finally the third party support at lunch is getting me giddy becasue after the gamecube's horrible 3rd party support I was starting to get a little worried but if 3rd party produces are intrested in making games for the Wii, then I'm excited!

PS3: Hmmm whats to say? This console won't be out in Australia till MARCH, which really shows how much Sony gives a damn about Australia and while consoles usually release later in Aus, its has never been this bloody long. Improved graphics is always a good thing and being able to experiance it will be something else. At this time I'll have to wait before me final decision on the PS3

Overall: The Wii is my first choice for better or for worse. I will have to see what the 360 and PS3 are truley like before I make up my mind.