Thread: Science!
View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 10:27 PM       
Suppose so. I'm glad he's better. But I've been on so many steroids for one reason or another (cancer, adrenal issues, etc) I'm surprised I don't have the shakes yet. And personally, I'm not a huge fan of the bloated steroid-y feeling.

I don't have a lot of asthma attacks. The vast majority of them are from allergic reactions, which I can easily head off with atarax or benadryl. My rescue inhaler is for when I need to take it a step further, but that doesn't happen often. I only had one stress-related attack recently, and it took quite an amount of stress to tip me into it.

I just don't want to stuff myself with steroids again; I don't think my particular situation merits it.