View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
But since I do know a thing or two about it, Dimnos, I think who it would benefit the most is people who do have private health care and have a previous condition that the private health care system won't support. You guys would be able to actually get what you are paying for this time and have the best of both worlds. As much as I like making Canadians fustrated, the truth is that your kid will have a better chance to grow up healthy in an increasingly poisoned atmosphere.

No one knows what is going to happen to them illnesswise. I thought my back problems were just normal back problems. If I had access to health care back then I would have been able to have the problem slowed down to where I could be working for another 10 - 20 years and paying taxes. But back then it was all, have some aspirin and exercise cause everyone has back pain and we aren't gonna do xrays for free I don't feel anything wrong man up you pussy.