View Single Post

yabuturtle sucks
Old Jul 17th, 2020, 02:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You sound like my dumbshit 40-year-old coworker who thinks the government is hiding a secret planet behind the moon and you can only see it from Antarctica. He is profoundly uneducated and listens to Joe Rogan.

Is this the part where you're going to tell me actually how educated you are and actually how much research you've done? Do you need me to explain to you why burning jet fuel JUST MIGHT BE harmful to steel beams?

Who the shit is Joe Rogan, and what does that have to do with anything? Do you go out of your way to say the stupidest shit imaginable?

I know I-mockery forums have a lot of jackasses and partly it's because of humor but you're not making me laugh or educating me in anyway. You just come off as some moron who sounds like he would rather have a spoonful of bullshit shoved down his throat instead of trying to put two and two together. How the fuck do you get a virus mixed up with secret planets? What does that have to do with anything?

Is this supposed to be demoralizing? Am I supposed to shrug my shoulders and say "Gee this piece of shit Esuohlim was right all along. I guess I have to rethink my life. Maybe if I take more poison from my government, I'll feel much better lolzwtfpoop"

You want to "educate" me? Get off your high horse and provide something of substance. How about, I don't know, look at the stuff I provided? Not "proof" if that is what you're looking for but evidence and I know they are not the same thing, but the media is well known for lying. Same people who told you that Epstein killed himself. Why don't you name a time we did all of this when SARS was around? You can't because if you did say "we did" you'd be a lying dumbshit because nobody shut down stuff like this and that was a deadlier virus.

You can hang your head in shame for even attempting you demoralize or re-educate me. Go back and listen to the bastards who have been lying to you since day one. Fucker.

Oh and dumbshit, there was no jet fuel anyway. Because the plane exploded with part of the building. There went all the jet fuel. And it collapsed like any demoliton. Because there are have been steel buildings that were not built as well as the twin towers and were engulfed in fucking flames, and they didn't collapse the way they did. You don't have to know demolitions to figure this out.