View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 02:27 AM        THE "DESIGN A WACKO-SAURS CARD" CONTEST!

I-Mockery's latest contest is tied in with my latest feature piece which pays tribute to the absolute worst (in a "so bad it's awesome" kind of way) non-sports trading card set ever created: Wacko-Saurs! If you haven't already, you can read the full article and see all of the original cards here:
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/wacko-saurs/

For this contest on our forums, you must design your own Wacko-Saurs cards. All you need to do is find a picture of a dinosaur somewhere on the web, Photoshop (or MS Paint) some wacky things onto it and then give it a wacky name just like you'd see on a real Wacko-Saurs card! After that, you need to register an account on these forums (if you don't already have one) and post your card design(s) in this thread. Once the contest is over, myself and the other staff members will vote on the entries! First place winner will receive a brand new FULL BOX of Wacko-Saurs cards! Second and Third place winners will each receive a new pack of Wacko-Saurs cards. Entries will be judged on humor. Whether you win or not, your entries will be put on display for everybody to enjoy, so by all means, please enter as many wacky cards as you like, you wackos! Good luck and may the wackiest people win!

This contest ends 3/10/07.