View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 12:01 PM       
Ok, go fuck yourself jamesman.

"There are two pictures in the magazine. And it looks definitely like Castlevania. Not that horse shit you saw in CV64 and the would-be DC game. It's dark, gothic, and shows a lot of promis. Think SotN in 3D."

Yeah, because in the one for n64, it was all bright and cheery and nothing bad ever happened . I'm fucking sick of people bashing it like it was the worst game ever. It had it's flaws but it had a lot of good points. Like tim said, it could've kicked ass if they changed some things. I think the main thing holding it back was the fans of the old ones unwilling to see any changes to their beloved formula that's been used over and over.

Oh yeah, I don't act as if there were 2 n64 ones because there really wasn't. One was just a special edition.

That was very funny. Well done.