View Single Post
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I just read what I typed up there. It seems like I kept having sex with her when she started crying from what I wrote. I didn't keep going. I stopped and comforted her. She eventually did get pretty down and dirty with it. Just the first time she bawled like a baby.
Sad thing is, my second relationship lasted 2 years and I didn't get to see her naked even feel her up at all. She was religious and I assumed she'd just be hard to get to 'open up'. She was like 4 foot 10, but really not a dwarf. She just looked like a 13 year old even though she was 20. I'd get so many people calling me pervert and pedo for that reason. I talked to her about a year ago and it turns out she never fucked me because she was a lesbian and didn't realize it due to her religious conditioning. So I wasted my time trying.
I LIKED YOUR STORY BETTER THE FIRST WAY.

THE WAY GOD INTENDED IT BE READ.