View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Okay, at first I didn't give a shit, but now I'm cuious. what exactly spawned this tadao-vs-zhukov thing
I got tired of his point by point arguments that never go anywhere. Pretty soon threads turned into the Zhukov vs Everyone and I started locking threads so that people can move on, just like Coolinator. The similarities are amazing. He didn't like those being locked either. Who knows, maybe he is Coolie. Then I started editing the parts were he complains about me to lure me into an argument leaving his political views in tact and he complains some more trying to get me to argue with him, which is stupid because his point by point arguing is the gayest thing ever. So I turned myself into Chojin and he ended it.

Nut in his mind he thinks I'm upset at him because he said I was unfunny or something like that. And that is so true because that is my one weakness.