Thread: UNCENSORED BLOG
View Single Post
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 11:33 PM        UNCENSORED BLOG
I pissed off about everyone in my myspace for this blog post, and I took it down since I respected several of them. So I decided to share it with you.

Fatties; they're everywhere. They crush your sofas, they step on your pets, they breathe too loudly for you to even think, they displace all the water in your pool, they can take up your entire 'sightings of asses' quota for a lifetime in one devastating display, and they can't be stopped. But why are they everywhere? Since most suicidal people are way too impatient to kill themselves over 40 years of gradual weight gain, we can pretty much rule out any logical reasons that a person would ever want to grow obese. But still, there they are, blocking your entire field of vision. Are some people just genetically destined to become pork-vacuums? Or do they just do it for the challenge of seeing how much flesh they can fit through a doorway? My entire life I have been surrounded by obese people; being born into a family of mostly overweight piles of love, me of course being the only thin one, has always made me very interested in why fat people stay fat for so long since genetics don't appear to play that dramatic of a role (unless I was adopted).
I actually found out a lot on understanding fatties and covered some decent ground (much like a fatty sleeping). The social effects that result from obesity don't really explain much on why fat people stay fat, but it does suggest that fat people are less happy because of how they are discriminated against because of their weight. And if you can't think of anything you like doing more than eating, one very good explanation as to why some fat people never seem to lose weight are by these depression binges. But that is bullshit of course, because depression binges are the result of a craving for carbohydrates in order to boost serotonin level, which is most likely why fat people can frequently be found with a funnel in their mouth shortly after you spot them crying. It is a documented phenomenon, check for yourself.
Cultural and environmental influences both affect a particular person's ability to control their weight. As society has changed, so has the average person's ability to constantly be aware of their weight. Food becomes cheaper due to unhealthy additives to prolong shelf-life, and selling food that is meant to be eaten in one sitting at discount prices for larger amounts; lower class families are no longer suffering from hunger, but from obesity. The more profitable a food product seems to be for a company, the less healthy it is. Kids sit and eat an extra large pile of burgers simply because it was a good deal to super-size. Some cultural behaviors effect weight, but not usually to the extent of being obese; usually it has an effect on being too thin- like how black Americans have the lowest amount of eating disorders while European Americans have the highest, because black girls are encouraged to be ridiculously hot instead of starring in the Nightmare Before Christmas. But even more than just cultural influences, is environmental influences. Fatties have fattier, saltier, and more sugary foods readily available than not so fat of asses. Many professionals suggest you control your environment, some good examples would be taking up a hobby other than sitting, or maybe going outside!
But why do some people gain weight while other people of the same height and gender can eat the exact types of foods but gain nothing? Well you know, once you become a huge butter and pork disaster, your fat cells become so large they split, and from then on you are stuck with them. The cells will never decrease, only shrink; this makes losing weight harder than keeping it off in the first place, but really lipo isn't all that bad for you- maybe you'll get poked by that suction tube, but it really would be better than having that fat sit in you. Contrary to my belief that they simply ate too fast, shoveling tons of food down their throats before they realized they were full (Me circa 1988), each person has a 'set point' to what their body thinks their normal weight is and will try making you eat or slow your metabolism to keep it there. THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU WERE MEANT TO BE FAT FAT-HEAD. That's where exercise comes in, to boost your metabolism. I know the city banned you from using the sidewalks or else they'll start charging you for the repairs, but fuck them. You need to get healthy. It takes a long constant change of diet for your set point to change.
Obesity is NOT a chronic disease so stop working towards getting government bennies and Medicare checks for sitting around and eating. Bitch. Knowing what to do to dig yourself out of obesity makes me a little more forgiving. And I don't hate you guys, I just hate looking at you. I really have no problem with fat people, since I no doubt will be sporting one sexy paunch in a short 20 years, and I'll be sure to write it down so maybe it'll be of use to me then. If it isn't, then it'll be food.