Thread: Toy Collection
View Single Post
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 10:39 PM       
Here's some more pics.

This is last years BotCon exclusive set. The current organizers like to do the toy exclusives as a themed boxed set, with additional toys available at the con for purchase. That years theme was a mirror universe with evil Autobots and heroic Decepticons. The additional figures avalible at the con were Megatron, Rodimus (complete with evil goatee), and a few others. I would show them also, but at the moment they are in a box under a few other boxes and I would rather not dig through them right now.

Here's a pic of the set inside the box. As you can see there is an evil Optimus, evil Jazz (with Massacre Racing lettered across his windshield), evil Grimlock, evil Goldbug, a heroic Starscream, and heroic Razorclaw (they used a smaller toy for him and the other Predacons, so in story they were the victims of a shrink ray by those pesky Autobots). The whole thing was done very tongue in cheek, so it was pretty fun.

I was hoping others would post pics of their various toys also, maybe I should have named the thread better?