Thread: Got dumped
View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 10:52 AM       
HEY AUSSIEFGT

I'm the fucking king of romanticism. It's just that the magic about a first love is the unwillingness to believe it can ever end. I can't remember where I learned that. Upon retrospect, first love is typically not memorable or worth very much, save the distinction of being first.

There's a girl right now that I roll with and think about a lot. And, more importantly, I think about why I think of her so often. What does it mean? What does she think? Is it significant, and if so, how much? Just because you question how real "love" is doesn't mean that you can't have it nyah nyah nyah nyah. Likewise, diving headfirst into a relationship without thinking twice doesn't make people in love with one another.

Who knows. Maybe I'm just babbling now.