View Single Post
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscurus Lupa View Post
I'm not sure why you would be watching Army of Darkness when you were really young. Maybe the sex jokes went over your head, but my parents probably wouldn't want me watching it.

Army of Darkness (though I like it just as much as any other Evil Dead fan), in my opinion, has nothing to do with the first two movies at all. It's not horror (yeah, there's an army of deadites, but it's NOT horror), there's barely any blood, and there's little-to-no possessions. Also, he isn't crying over Linda, but I suppose that's an improvement if he's going to be a badass. I don't think of it as an extension of Evil Dead, and I'm fine with it. I just view it as a really camp action movie starring Bruce freakin' Campbell.

Evil Dead II was the best one, for sure. It's not like the first one because the first one didn't have a chainsaw hand or crazy hicks with bad teeth. Oh, and no laughing deer head.
My mother forced me to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show with her when I was four. I don't think anything about EITHER movie went over my head.