View Single Post
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 09:44 PM       
Blue Fox: I kno u guys r gonna make fun of me but for a while my sister and i were really into kim possible and there's a part where they took an Animology test (a mix between astrology and animals) where ur assingned an animal and color and i went online and took the test and i was a blue fox which meant i was a born leader. I like foxes and the color blue so it stuck. I'm not really into Kim Possible that much anymore, but i like my name. ^-^

Avatar: There's a kick ass anime called Elfen Lied. It's on YouTube. Well, a guy made a fan comic off it about this one girl in the anime that's like 12 and is treated like crap the whole time. It's called Nana's Everyday Life and it's uber funny. The pic i have is of Nana and this girl named Nyu who has a split personality. Her alter ego is a killing machine named Lucy who kills everyone and thing she gets near. Nyuu is pretty retarted tho and does pretty much have to be kept on a leash sometimes. I think she's naked cause Nyu is so stupid she doesn't really understand clothes and is always stripping down. lol.