View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
It's much slower than all of the other Mario Karts, including the GBA and SNES ones.
Ok, mabye you need to do some heroin to get into the groove of things!

Coincidentally, fuck the SNES and GBA ones.

Quote:
It runs below 30 fps on the target hardware.
Ok, but it isn't CHOPPY, which I can live with!

Quote:
Killing someone from a race, permanently, in ONE FELL SWOOP, isn't fun at all for that person. It's kinda why lakitu saves you from lava and shit.
Fuck that person. If I gave a shit about him in the first place, I wouldn't have dumped his ass into a lake of ice water!

Quote:
It uh, really isn't. The computer will teleport. All the time. Just watch the player icons on the left running along the track - if you're waiting for a Quake-style slipgate noise accompanied with star trek effects or something, you're missing the point.
Again, I still don't see the teleportation. I was probably watching the map so hard I forgot to get way ahead of everyone, but whatever. Mabye you could provide a YouTube video or something.

Quote:
THE GAME MAY CONTROL TERRIBLE BUT IT IS GR8
Double Dash's control is horrible, too, but you seem to think that is a GIFT STRAIGHT FROM OUR LORD AN SAVYUR JEASUS CHRIST.

Quote:
The GC rainbow road is better
Yeah, enjoy your shitty rainbow road music and no chainchomps or awesome neon backgrounds, and drifting off the fucking edge because of the game's horrendous power sliding.

Quote:
Double Dash is a great game with much better balance, ai, levels, and speed than 64. I really don't see what your problem is!
My problem is that Double Dash is TERRIBLE

In fact, thanks to this thread I realize that Mario Kart is crappy in general and only getting worse so I won't waste my money on the Wii version. But hey, more dough for me to buy No More Heroes with!