View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
Nah, I never claimed to be a tough guy. That seems to be what you're doing, talking all that trash. I never made 1 personal attack against you besides calling you childish.

I've just seen and been thru some shit in real life to be worried about internet kids. After going thru a late miscarriage with my ex-gf and watching a close friend die in my arms, you become numb to things and don't let them affect you too much. I've made it out of my shitty upbringing and made a better life for myself up until recently. So these types of attacks don't affect me that much.
Yeah...but since you're new....and no one really knows anything about you....no one cares what happened to you or who you are or what you're about.

What I'm getting at is get to know people somewhere before just barging in. Which is what you've done. I hope your life gets better though I guess.