View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 06:31 PM       
First off, Max Burbank deserves a fucking STANDING OVATION for that last post!

There's not a whole lot that I feel needs to be added to after reading his post, but let me see what I can find... :

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
A certain Muslim sect is the one threatening to destroy the land you type from, unless you are in the Middle East. Now, maybe you would make a great pawn in the New Muslim Order, but I wouldn't. Muslims and any other extremist group need to be screened very carefully before they enter the country and especially if they try to enter the military.
You should be very careful with your language here. First you refer to a "certain Muslim sect" that threatens to destroy us. Then not two sentences later, you imply through poor wording (at least I hope it's just the poor wording responsible here) that muslims in GENERAL are an "extremist group". Not only that, but wouldn't discriminating against Muslims who wanted to join the military sort of go against what our country stands for? I have a good friend who is Muslim, and guess what. He's serving in the US Navy right now. I haven't talked to him in a while, so I don't know if he's out there in the Middle East or still stationed in Hawaii. But regardless he's still doing his job and serving our country well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
I want our guys to play hard, kill hard, and go find some native women that dig U.S. GIs to fuck hard. My army should be death incarnate. I want the U.S. to be feared as the greatest fucking war machine that God could make men be. Simple as that.
There's really nothing to say to all this that Burbank hasn't already addressed. You disgust me, warmonger. I think you've seen a few too many movies and have a glorified idea of what war is all about. I'll admit that I don't even have the vaguest CONCEPT of what it's like to be in a war (and never do I want to), but after talking to my father about his experiences in Vietnam, I can damn sure imagine just HOW unimaginable it must be. You and I can't understand what it's like, so quit pretending you can. Asshole.