View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 01:58 PM       
That sounds like pretty much the best night ever. Same thing with me, only we had M-Rated games. :O That Wu-Tang fighter for the Playstation was badass at 4 in the morning hopped up on caffeine.

Also, there are artists/directors/musicians I like, but I can't tell you why, because I usually can come up with more reasons why I dislike the things they put out than why I like them. David Lynch sits right fucking center, along with Andy Warhol.

It's not even the cult of personality thing, either, even though they're both pretty interesting. There's a lot I just don't get from 'em, yet they're still a couple of my favorite artists.