View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
THERE'S A SPELL THAT DOES THAT? I didn't even know. THAT'S AWESOME.
There's a lady who sells a bunch of cool spells, but she's kinda hard to find. In darkroot basin, you kill all of the golems, then go down to where the hydra was. There's a cave if you go all the way north and in that cave is a golem. (For some people, the golem isn't there supposedly. He wasn't there for me the first few times I wandered into the cave. (Just quit and come back and he'll be there.) After you kill him, he has a lady inside who says she'll teach you magic if you say yes to whatever she says. Then she disappears. After that, if you go back to the area where you fought the 4 regular golems, there will be a summoning sign on the ground. It shows up even if you're hollow. Summon her and you can get the light spell, the invisibility spell (like the fog ring), the mimic spell, and some other spells that help a lot. But if you don't kill all the golems in that area, and you call her forward, and one hits her she won't ever come back.