View Single Post
Man Next Door
HappyHamster is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 09:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Super Mario Sunshine received critical acclaim by game reviewers. IGN praised the addition of the water backpack for improving the gameplay,[28] and GameSpy commented on the "wide variety of moves and the beautifully constructed environments".[29] The game received a perfect score from Nintendo Power, who commented the "superb graphics, excellent music, clever layouts, funny cinema scenes and ingenious puzzles."[30] GamePro also gave Super Mario Sunshine a perfect score, stating that the game was "a masterpiece of superior game design, infinite gameplay variety, creativity, and life."[4] The American-based publication Game Informer said that the game is arguably "the best Mario to date."[31] ComputerAndVideoGames.com also mentioned the game is "better than Super Mario 64."[21]

Nope, not kidding myself.
I feel that I should say this... While I personally did not like the game as much as Id like to have, the game itsself is still amazing. The jetpack was a very nice new addition and I have yet to see better environments.
See what I did there? I didnt like the game but I still appreciate its existance.