View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Who the fuck holds onto a 12 pack? I dont know about you guys but if I buy it Im drinking it.
Maybe it was a full case, and there were only 12 beers left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
The girl is def a whore but it is beyond sexist to say she personally put three people at risk for STDs. What the guys didn't know the dangers of unprotected sex? She forced them to have sex with her STD infected cunt?
You do have a point; however, according to her "log" she had certain knowledge that she "did it" with three guys, but there's no conclusive proof that they were "doing it" with other girls, or that they knew they were getting sloppy seconds (or thirds). In absence of this evidence, I still submit this is risky behavior, and more importantly puts others at risk. That's not sexist, that's just factual.

It is quite likely, however, that the guys are just as much "man-ho's" as the girl, and perhaps even moreso. This said, it makes her behavior that much more worrisome, as she could be getting the "second-generation" STD's from the guys.

Bottom line - there's a lot wrong with this situation, and the least of it is the beer.

I have four kids, and frankly stories like this scare the bejeezus out of me.
You may already be there.