View Single Post
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 05:54 PM       
[i]I used to be a big fan of the AK- mainly because it just feels really good to fire./i] ;o

I always find it's good to use weapons which the terrorists use, like the AK or Mac 11, because you don't need to worry about ammo.

The Mac 11 is great over short ranges, it's just 10 million bullets in 2 seconds- it's awesome fun, especially the one-handed "gangsta style" through doorways and around corners. Although it sounds stupid- probably the best mod for the mac11 is the 6x scope. For some reason it seems to feel more accurate? ;?

My loadout of choice at the moment (for terrorist hunt and coop at least) is MP9- which has a good firing rate, good stopping power, and it has accuracy- customed with silencer and 6x scope. Basically no one will hear you, and you'll find yourself often sneaking up on unsuspecting enemies when you have the silencer on it (I didn't really get the "unsuspecting enemies" with silencer on any of the assault rifles, so i think there's a bit of a difference between assault rifles and submachine guns) coupled with the MK23- it feels good to shoot. I get a fair few headshots with this gun, and it feels better than any of the other pistols to me :/

The advantage of using fast firing submachine guns is you can unload an entire clip and keep pretty high accuracy throughout- and it's even possible to fire while moving in some situations. ;0