View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 06:20 PM       
I know I'm in no real position to comment on this since I pretty much shit the bed with it last year, but it seems like everyone's a little too anal about it this year. I can understand why, to a degree, but I think if it had stayed small like last year and you didn't HAVE TO MAKE A FUNNY STORY FOR THE PEOPLE TO LAUGH AT along with the pictures, it'd be a lot more relaxed.

I'm not trying to say it completely blows ass or anything, I just think sending funny/cool gifts to people who've been here for a while seemed like more fun than a bunch of try-hards making lengthy posts full of WACKY pictures that aren't all that funny but get a ton of "AW THAT WAS REAL GOOD DUDE!" posts nevertheless. There've been a few good ones but for the most part it seems like a project a teacher would force you to do in elementary school.

That was very funny. Well done.