Thread: HOT SET!
View Single Post
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 05:40 PM       
To Chojin: Oh, please forgive me for being ignorant of the "old boards". I am so humbled for not knowing about something I couldn't know about, and someone had to be a dickhead about informing me. I wish I was more like you. I wish I could know everything about everything like you do. Oh the thought of being the mighty, know everything Chojin. Respected by all, loved by the women, fist fucked by the men, revealed as an asshole, pimp-smacked by old ladies... Actually, that would probably really suck. I'm amazed you don't just go ahead and swallow a gun barrel.

I asked about your stolen fox pic because the more I see it, the more I like how it was drawn. Then looking at your site, I figured you couldn't have drawn it.

As far as my "elaborate works of ass" go, I told you, I'm doing this stuff for the hell of it. If I put more time into it, it would be a waste. If you are referring to my actual job I should clarify. I'm not a freelancer and I am not contracted. I am a full-time, employed graphic designer. That means they pay me to play with Photoshop all day. Kinda like how you pay hookers to play with your nezzos for ten minutes, only I get paid more and actually enjoy what I'm doing. I have a feeling that Adobe would be far more interested in your stealing their program than me legally using it, Eric Yockey.

And I am sorry to hear that Demonette looks like your mom. I must have seen her at a strip club some time back and the image burned itself into my brain. How's the old bitch doing? She still fucking those donkies for shots of tequilla? She sure is stretchy. Tell her I said "hi".
And rather than do this in a seperate post, I think I'll address you now Les. You are mistaken. Idiots are what you and your other little fuck buddies are. You are arguing incessantly with me, trying to convince me that I suck at Photoshop. Why are you this stupid? Why can't you tell that I am baiting you? My confidence isn't so fragile that your pissant comments will do anything but encourge me. Fuck you. Tell me more how I suck. I'll just do more.

I'm sorry you are "very, very sad". Don't cry. Someone loves you, even though they are wrong.