View Single Post
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 09:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Real quick impression of Sethomas:

"HAHA VINCE YOU R IDIOT! I ALWAYS DISAGREE WIF U ON EVERYTHING AND I SAY A BUNCH OF THING THAT MAKE ME SOUND RIGHT AND SMART WITHOUT ANY PROOF OF IT!"

That has pretty much been every Sethomas responce to anything I have said. Pretty damn old, man.
Actually if you read his post the things he said were right, and they contradicted what you said, making you wrong. Here you go I'll give you one more shot at comprehinsion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
Vince, you're a complete idiot. The only time the Muslims even tried to invade central Europe was in the campaign against Charles Martel, which took place centuries before the Crusades. Unless you want to talk about the Ottoman siege of Vienna in the mid-1500s, in which case almost all credit should go to the Eastern Orthodox Church. At any rate, that was a full two centuries after the Crusades, and the Church was too wrapped up in the Counter-Reformation to give a shit, and the beligerent forces were too insignificant to pose any threat beyond the Southeastern Holy Roman Empire.

And history would have been better off if the Mayflower never did happen, since the Seperatists were a lot of assholes in the first place.