View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
See, you're missing the point that I'm giving him four full days to find me one legitimate source. There are tons of scientific journal databases and with minimal effort I'm sure anybody can find a source that backs Coolie up even if it's some 1953 experiment done in Belgium that was later debunked.
With his talent at using Google searching and his prediliction for finding wackos on YouTube, you'd think he would be able to channel his considerable ability for a few minutes to find and summarize completely for us heathens a peer-reviewed scientific journal article illustrating his point that this "poison" should be banned for all time.

Even though this is not a poll, I feel that he really contributes very little to political discussions, except to say or or yawn* when someone dares disagree with one of his points. So ban his ass; not fluoride.
You may already be there.