View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 01:13 AM       
I remember the one time I made pot brownies in highschool. My friend and I invited a couple people over to make them since we were ditching school as usual and I didn't work until about 4 hours later. I didn't know how much to use, so I figured better have too much than too little. We used a half an ounce of good weed to do it. I separated all the weed from the stems and then tore the buds into little pieces and thought that was enough. Threw it into the mixture and then into the oven.

It tasted terrible and we just sat around for maybe 4 hours hanging out. Nothing happened. And this was really good stuff too. We were all bummed and went our separate ways. I went to work. On a delivery, in the middle of taking an order into an apartment's office area, everything just went slow motion. I slowly walked into the office building of the apartments and everyone was staring at me. The lady who placed the order talked to me and all I could see were these wavy lines, like the ones that followed the bullets in the matrix. They moved towards me slowly from her and then when they hit me, I heard her voice. Weirdest fucking thing. It happened again and again, each time she talked, I couldn't tell what she was saying until those fucking sound waves got to me.

I ended up calling my work from there after I finally got the transaction finished and told them that I was taking the day off. I had ingested too much pot to function and was tripping out. Until then I did not know that weed could make you hallucinate.

A couple of my friends ended up in a movie theater with the walls melting and one of them called the hospital.