View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:46 PM       
Quote:
I see myself as part of a phallocentric movement.
yea i bet you like to have phallocentric movements in your butt.

Quote:
In an age where men emasculate themselves to have theoretical gains in their self-image we have marked the fall of glory of the Western nations and the entrance into our eventual defeat and forfeiture of power, influence and respect to others.
please expand on this. What is, "Emasculate." I know what the word means, but it can be used in many different contexts. I don't think wearing panty hose is going to really emasculate you (there's a famous piece of art of i think louis the 14th wearing panty hose and high heels). What does the "Glory of the western nations" have to do with this definition of "Emasculate." Same with power, influence and respect. Do people only respect us because our men don't wear panty hose or act feminine? What would feminine mean in this context, what is adverse about it?

And how could paradigm shifts and the nature of changing cultures not immediately refute that? It's not as if power, influence and respect has merely to do with what type of clothes you wear or with which purely gender based characteristics (especially in the modern world) you express. You can be feminine and still be powerful, unless you are just focusing on the ambiguity of the terms and dividing all "Weak" "negative" "receiving" into feminine and all of the opposing into masculine. In which case you're just equivocating.

also i dont really see very many men being "Emasculated." Or theoretical gains in self-image gained as a result of it. Lots of girls like to fuck feminine guys so I think fucking a lot of girls would give you real benefits to self-image. Whatever, please elaborate.