View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 04:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
yea i bet you like to have phallocentric movements in your butt.

please expand on this. What is, "Emasculate." I know what the word means, but it can be used in many different contexts. I don't think wearing panty hose is going to really emasculate you (there's a famous piece of art of i think louis the 14th wearing panty hose and high heels). What does the "Glory of the western nations" have to do with this definition of "Emasculate." Same with power, influence and respect. Do people only respect us because our men don't wear panty hose or act feminine? What would feminine mean in this context, what is adverse about it?

And how could paradigm shifts and the nature of changing cultures not immediately refute that? It's not as if power, influence and respect has merely to do with what type of clothes you wear or with which purely gender based characteristics (especially in the modern world) you express. You can be feminine and still be powerful, unless you are just focusing on the ambiguity of the terms and dividing all "Weak" "negative" "receiving" into feminine and all of the opposing into masculine. In which case you're just equivocating.

also i dont really see very many men being "Emasculated." Or theoretical gains in self-image gained as a result of it. Lots of girls like to fuck feminine guys so I think fucking a lot of girls would give you real benefits to self-image. Whatever, please elaborate.
Let me take this opportunity to make a generalization that traditionally holds true:

The mother is the nurturer; the father gives discipline.

The feminine is drawn to more emotional attachments; the masculine, by virtue of testosterone, has an inherently more aggressive and ambitious drive.

The Romans feared the feminization of their Empire because it would certainly mark the downfall of it as they had observed from other nations. They paid little to no respect to Carthage for them embracing a far more opulent, decadent society.

Stoicism is the fuel of any civilization; indulgence marks the downfall.

And sure, there are women who like to fuck feminine guys. I am not sure why. I guess it is just another oddity of the modern world.

I also think 'fucking girls' is also a great way to build self-confidence.

Quote:
its really interesting to me that you haven't changed at all (unless you're just a character then it makes perfect sense) despite the fact that I rarely see you make any decent arguments when it comes to your feelings about homosexuality which is basically what this is an extension of...
I am not a character...

And homosexuality isn't that important of a thing to me.

And of course I haven't changed... The only way things are changing is that I leave the Army for good in 12 days.

Quote:
yea seriously i need some dumbass stooge to represent shitty arguments..
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
OMG! It's the beginning of the fall of the West again! Thank god my mantyhose are flame retardant!
Well, it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
"Phallocentric" is the stupidest word in the English language. What the hell is wrong with "androcentric"? Why would you take such a stupid feminist label and embrace it?
Because it is cooler and more offensive.

Quote:
Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you wear this stuff, idiot. Why do you have a problem with men who decide to embrace it?
Well, all people should have the freedom to embrace it and I should have the freedom to encourage them not to do so.

Some of us actually have opinions on lifestyles.

Do you get mad at people who advocate vegetarianism?