View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post

However, some fucking indie faggot queer douche-de-la-vagine wearing make-up and a male thong can eat my fucking boots.
So what about your earlier rhetoric about how you think that people should be free to embrace lifestyles of their choosing and how you should be free to encourage them not to? Is violence against people who choose different lifestyles your idea of freedom? What a flaming hypocrite you are.

Quote:
Or her advisers ran much of the show; or she is an exception amongst women.
Gosh-a-rootie, lookit all these exceptions among women!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Women_rulers

Quote:
If women are so naturally aggressive, how come they have played second fidde to men in nearly every circumstance?
I think that may have more to do with internalized acculturation of supposed "natural" gender roles than anything else. Its like saying that if everyone is equal, why has slavery been a constant throughout history?

Quote:
My argument is that embracing feminine values and not taking hard line stances on moral questions is the downfall of civilization.
What are these so-called feminine values? List them.
Quote:
Manliness, soldierliness, harboring strong values and a strong path.
Again, what constitutes "harboring strong values" and "a strong path"?

Quote:
(1) Beauty is a shallow value.
I take it you then agree with the feminists who regard cosmetics and so forth as repressive.
Quote:
(2) Women have attached themselves to the more emotional side of things because of estrogen and lack of testosterone, I guess. I am not really sure.
You don't know many women, do you?

Quote:
And I think it is odd you think I am a queer. I eat more pussy than a woman's prison.
And here you call the Romans decadent.

Quote:
Feminization and opulence. Did you read my post?

Feminized value system; overindulgence in luxury.
What is so feminine about overindulgence? Typically it is the men who go to whorehouses and drink themselves to death, not women. It is hilarious that a drunken lech like you would accuse others of overindulgence.

Quote:
In our evolutionary existence we began as hunter gatherers; meat provides a lot of health benefits to us.
Health benefits which can be gained through carefully cultivated crops like soy. Thus meat is no longer the necessity as it once was.

Quote:
How have women been a model of stoicism?
Try giving birth. Try raising a several children. Try enduring beatings from an abusive husband. Try working the same damn job as man for far less wages. Try enduring obscene catcalls made to you by drunk shitheads like you.

Quote:
And women being given the right to indulge is usually a good sign that civilization is crumbling -- abortion has marked the downfall of most civilizations, including the Greeks and the Romans, as have low birth rates.
So you think that's the problem in our society? Not enough babies? Overpopulation and competition for scarce resources isn't a concern for you?

Quote:
I've never seen my father cry but I could not count the times I have witnessed my mother or other female relatives cry.
Idiot. Crying is not proof of a greater capacity to feel. It is proof of a greater capacity to cry. Just because someone doesn't necessarily express an emotion doesn't mean that they don't feel it.