View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 10:50 PM       
Quote:
Do you want to see a list of male rulers?
want to see a list of male peasants?

Quote:
women have little militarist sense and a heightened concept of beauty and vanity.
Most (like probably 99% of) artists, architects and fashion designers (usually people wore what they were told to wear) have historically been men. Women weren't allowed to partake. So I guess its the men with heightened concept of beauty and vanity. Women don't have little militarist sense, they just weren't allowed to be militaristic. Do you not understand the difference?

Where do you get these ridiculously retarded generalizations from? cause all the girls you knew wore makeup and shit?
Quote:
if we have internalized acculteration why have most societies favoried similar roles of women, with the only exceptions being unsuccessful tribal communities?
Because men were afraid of them, and didn't want them to take positions of authority/have to share power with them.
Man in a way that's just another example of the acculturization ;\ Cultures are shared, you know. Saying what socities do is not an argument, either. Most societies thought that the earth was the center of the universe. Does that mean its right because more than one society shared that opinion? nope.

"only exceptions" is a bit excessive

Quote:
It is repressive in many ways.
Yea, women have been oppressed by men. It doesn't men they are incapable of roles other than what they have been given. As modern society clearly points out. Women can fill the same roles as men, world-wide. Men aren't any better at these roles. In fact, there are very few roles now a days that even require physical strength -- one of the few advantages that men have.

Isn't the fact that men are starting to be little faggots indications that culture is more important than what is inherent? And that people can change? lol. You're great, i love people who make stupid arguments.

Quote:
It is no longer a necessity but there is no harm in eating an animal so it is unnecessary to pursue vegetarianism.
Human beings are animals, so there is no harm in eating human beings.

Quote:
OK, if I could I would.
I guess that's the closest he comes to conceding a point :LOL Good job trying to shift the focus from your failure, fuck pants.

Quote:
That is not the concern of this thread.
You are the one who brought it up, idiot, as an example of female indulgence. As if men don't indulge in it. Fuck y ou. Jeanette handed your ass to you and these are the lame responses you come up with. Hilarious.

Quote:
Crying is a symptom of overemotionality.
So is anger. And being overly happy. Some people can be overemotional without ever crying or having outbursts of anger, until they go shoot people.

How is crying overemotionality, whatever the fuck that is.

Quote:
Do you like Barack Obama? That guy makes me LOL.
That is not the concern of this thread.